Thursday, October 26, 2006

I was checking my regular blogs yesterday and it turns out that vegan lunchbox lady (Jennifer)'s cookbook is done! I ordered a copy (of course) and now I'm super excited. Books ship on november 15th. Check it out!

I've also received an excellent offer from one of Norways largest engineering companies to work for them this summer and possibly write my masters thesis for them. I'm so excited (a lot of excitement lately, lol). It's such a wonderful opportunity and if they like me it may very well lead to a full time job when I'm done with univeristy.

I am making food, just bad with taking pics. I'm loving nori lately. There is something about it that just satisfies me... Yummy. Will post foodpics soon. I promise.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I want that cookbook! I just got my laptop lunch and am loving it. But I cant afford it right now, so I guess it goes on my christmas list ;)