Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm spending most my time lately studying for my finals as here in Norway your final accounts for 75% - 100% of your grade. Obviously I need to do well.

I had one last Friday. It was for this class that was an absolute joke. I got a B (Norwegian B) and I'm pretty satisfied, especially considering the effort I put in (virtually none...) I have another one tomorrow so we'll see how that goes.

I have been cooking a lot lately, but not taking many pictures. I've fallen in love with Vive le Vegan. I love pretty much every recipe I try. I especially like the french toast (which I don't have any pics of) because it tastes like the non-vegan one my mom made when I was a tiny tot.

Quinoa is my new favorite grain.
I love spinach and brussel sprouts
I've been craving grapefruit (in smoothies otherwise it is too bitter)
Dates filled with almond butter are my new treat. It tastes sinfull but is fairly healthy
Seitan is the best meat replacement ever. It works with everything and my cat eats it :)

Will post more after finals. Was supposed to go to Rolling Stones concert in Gothenburg but it has been postponed. To all those who are done with school, enjoy your summer. To the rest of us: Good luck

No comments: