Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm bad with breakfast. I don't like eating early in the mornings, so I usually go to school on an empty stomach. Because I'm disorganized and always running late I often forget to bring lunch too, and therefore end up starving and having to buy a vegan chocolate or something at school. Therefore I decided that I was going to make a rice & bean salad from 'How it all Vegan' by Sarah Kramer and Tanya Barnard.


As you can see the salad looks awesome. It also tasted great. I ended up eating it for dinner and none of it ever made it to school.... I'll have to make some more.

I also feel very proud for having taken a picture of something I made. I just want to emphasize that this bowl is my second one, because the first was gone before I remembered that I was supposed to take a picture.






My cat, Rex. He has devil eyes in this picture, but it looked even worse after I tried putting it through photoshop... oh well. He doesn't really have anything to do with this post. He's just a cutie. He liked the corn in my rice salad, and he can never pass on avocado... cats.

No comments: